- Both legs raise up to 45 degree from the ground.
- Again raise legs up to 90 degree.
- Raise the buttocks and trunk taking support with the hands at the back, legs keeping parallel to the ground above the head.
- Straighten whole body legs perpendicular to the ground. Now when you come to the final position chin will stuck to the small hole of the throat.
- Hold the posture with normal breath.
- Concentrate on the throat centre.
- In the beginning hold comfortably for few seconds.
- Gradually increase the time of holding after few days of practice up to 3-5 minutes
People with H.B.P, hypertension, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, heart problems and severe constipation should not attempt for the practice
Keeps the thyroid and para-thyroid glands healthy and as a result promotes metabolism. It also removes the problem of dyspepsia, constipation, menstrual disorders. Useful I treating varicose veins, piles and Hernia. It improves memory power and power of concentration.
- Don’t keep legs apart, keep them together.
- Knees don’t bend and don’t lean body to one side.
- Don’t bend hips backside.
- Don’t keep elbows too apart and keep them closer.